One of the hardest decisions of mine that I had to make is choosing where to study for higher education. And after 6 or more months being passed after taking the decision I myself do not regret deciding to study here at UTM. Rather i am very happy and pleased that I decided to study here. I was very eager to study here for quite some reasons. As my elder brother is studying here,through many of his posts, and published pictures on facebook I was mesmerized by the scenic beauty of this campus. And to be completely honest, the environment and the nature around here never failed to amaze me.The place where I stay (KDSE) is basically a hillside building and the view of it is actually amazing.
The second thing that I had to adapt to was adapting to foods around here. Usually the foods that we consume are a lot spicier than foods here. But the most amazing thing I experienced here is the variety of foods. The whole place can be summed up as Asia whole basing on foods and people. I have eaten Malay foods here along with Chinese,Indian,Bangladeshi and I even experienced Arabic foods alongside Western foods. Another great thing that I experienced is the variety of drinks as well. As a person whose weakness is food, This place is heavenly for me.
Kolej Datin Seri Endon(KDSE)
KDSE
My Roomside
I've also experienced utter beauties throughout the whole UTM area but the place that attracts me most is the lake of UTM. It is truly a beautiful place. And the Sultan Ismail Mosque just beside is one of the most amazing picturesque view as well.
Wooden Bridge at UTM Lake
#IamUTM
But by taking this decision I had to adapt to some things and one of those is 'Temperature'. The average temperature of our country is around 23.08 celsius but here the average temperature is close to 26.43 celsius that is almost 3 celsius more than what I had experienced all my life so it is a warmer to me here.
The second thing that I had to adapt to was adapting to foods around here. Usually the foods that we consume are a lot spicier than foods here. But the most amazing thing I experienced here is the variety of foods. The whole place can be summed up as Asia whole basing on foods and people. I have eaten Malay foods here along with Chinese,Indian,Bangladeshi and I even experienced Arabic foods alongside Western foods. Another great thing that I experienced is the variety of drinks as well. As a person whose weakness is food, This place is heavenly for me.
Nasi Goreng Paprik
Thala
Dumplings
Chocolate cheesecake & Red velvet cake
Chinese chicken dumpling soup
Nasi Goreng Salmon
Mango Smoothie
Avocado Smoothie
Honeydew
This amazing place brought nature and also some amazing people close to my heart. The humbling teaching style made me fall in love with this place. The loving teachers are showing us a great path of life through their hard working and hope so that we never fail them.
Surely it is not easy staying 3,943 kilometers away from home. I definitely miss my home so much, I miss my parents so much more. I hope to study here for my better future. And as a saying goes "Home is where family are" I hope to spending my following days with my friends as my other family here as my other home. So please do keep me in your prayers.














Nice story
ReplyDeleteThanks brother
DeleteWow vai moja tei aso ππ
ReplyDeleteπ₯°π₯°
DeleteDumplingsπ₯Ίπ₯Ί
ReplyDeleteππ
DeleteYour blog was nice but i liked the food bloging part most because it was nice and teeming
ReplyDeleteI hope to do Food blogging in future..keep me in your prayers bruuh
DeleteBest of luck �� nd stay safe ❤
ReplyDeletePray for me...ππ
DeleteYour blog was very nice specially your food blog. I appreciate your whole source. Keep updating and bring more new subject by your future blog.
ReplyDeleteThank you..π₯°π₯° keep me in your prayers..
Deletevai khaon daikha to matha-nosto hoia gese.Treat ditasos Kobe ??
ReplyDeleteWell done
ReplyDelete