Skip to main content

Things I Find Interesting

Different person have different passions and here are mine:

1.Cooking:

Cooking has been one of the most favourite passions of mine and I like to cook anything in my free times. Even my passion was to be a chef and at some point of life I will make it mine. Here are a some sample of my cooking.

Beef Steak

Oven Baked Pasta

Ramen

Shrimp Spaghetti 

2.Food Travel: 

I like to travel a lot but the travelling I enjoy the most is food travelling. That basically means to travel places that contain some significant foods. No matter how far the place is if it has a significant food that has a story of that place I'd travel. As in my country I travelled Chittagong for mezbani food, Old dhaka for Kacchi biriyany Sylhet for shatkora and Khulna for Chuijhal.

Kacchi at Old Dhaka

Mezbani Khana 


3.Watching Movie: 

I love to watch movies a lot. I love to watch movies at theaters but rather than that I like to watch movies at home with all the friend together laughing off at each others jokes. 


Comments